Healthy skin is what everyone desires. Not only girls but boys too long for smooth and glowing skin. Who would want pimple, acne, skin tan to dull the brightness of the skin? Who would want to look wrinkled in early 30ies.Every woman wants to conceal her ageing marks. These facts are the root cause for all the fairness cream n other skin creams prevailing in market. Customers are fooled to have instant beauty, pimple free faces, better growth and be dependent on them. They have forgotten the value of nutritious food items they have around them. Vitamin and mineral rich food can do wonders with skin which any skin cream cannot achieve.
- Deficiency of vitamin A causes rough and uneven skin.
- Wrinkles and ageing effects can be lessened consuming this vitamin rich food.
- Vitamin A is very important for growth and development of cells which in turn would help the skin to grow properly.
Foods rich in vitamin are easily available in our daily diet say carrot, green leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes etc.
- Helps for improving sun tanning and wrinkles.
- This vitamin can act as a good aid to remove dark spots, pale and white patches, and discoloured or dull skin.
- This vitamin also helps in drawing up of other minerals from the food to make the immunity system strong and avoidance of common diseases.
Commonly found in naturally citrus food items like orange, lemon, grapes etc. Also plentiful of this vitamin is present in broccoli, strawberries, baked potatoes etc.
- Low amount of vitamin B12, one of the vitamins of family of vitamin B, can cause redness in skin. Normally for the skin to glow and radiate beauty it is an essential part.
- Vitamin B3. It treats the root level of the skin by helping in cell growth and maintaining good amount of cellular energy. It also reduces yellowness and excessive pigmentation of the skin.
- Vitamin B3 can protect the skin by dust and pollutants through activating some enzymes function.
There is no dearth of sources of Vitamin E in foods Known to be available in animal foods such as meat, fish, eggs, beef, crab and other domestic fowls. For vegetarians it is present in cereals, skimmed milk cheese and other dairy products.
- Good for proper nourishment of skin.
- It is helpful for removing scars due to acne and burn wounds quite quickly.
- Removal of stretch marks from skin after pregnancy or due to muscle enlargements.
- Specially in winters, it is good for cracked and sore lips.
It can be found in cooked spinach, almonds, cooked pumpkins, different varieties of fish prawn etc.
- Showing an exhausted state is dark circles under eye. This vitamin is good for reduction of dark circles.
- Essential for the building of some proteins which avoid acnes to come up.
It can be easily consumed from leafy vegetables like spinach, cabbage. Animal products say meat also has this vitamin.
One can easily look young and healthy from face through such natural products without any side effects. One should avoid all the costly and harmful skin remedies from market and eat healthy food at home instead.